The Wifi Ultraboost is a wifi booster that enhances weak wifi signal in any household. It works as a WLAN repeater boosting internet speeds and eliminating Wifi dead zones. The wifi booster extends the WiFi signal range and strength of any router, therefore eliminating slow internet speeds due to poor signal. Having a strong internet connection is a must in this day and age. Whether reading emails, streaming your favorite shows or just surfing the internet – strong WiFi Signal is a must. In this review of WiFi Ultraboost we will go over the pros and cons of this WiFi range extender.
What is it?
It is a Wi-Fi signal booster designed to increase the range of the Wi-Fi signal from your router to reach all areas of your home. It was invented for busy households with numerous Wi-Fi enabled devices and frequent need for multiple connections to the Wi-Fi signal at any one time. Whether you are trying to meet that deadline or just stream a movie and need a reliable connection, this wifi amplifier will boost your internet speeds in every corner of your house.This tiny device simply plugs in to your wall socket and you are done.
How does Wifi UltraBoost work?
The wifi Ultraboost simply plugs into your power socket. It picks up the wifi signal from your router and then extends the signal. The setup process is straightforward – no tech skills needed! It is easy to set up and takes only a few minutes. When you setup the wifi booster a new network will appear. You should connect to the new wifi network as this has the better and faster internet connection.
Pro tip: Test the connection speed before and after installing the wifi ultraboost. You can do this by visiting a website like fast.com. Then compare the results before and after using ultraboost.
For many years now, Wi-Fi has been a vital part of most households. It is not just PCs and laptops that need to connect to WiFi – phones, speakers, and other household devices rely on a stable Wi-Fi connection to function properly. It is now necessary to have a good connection at all times and in all areas of the home to ensure that everyday life is not interrupted. It seems that this is unlikely to change any time in the near future.
There are many Wi-Fi boosting products available on the market, and the choice can be overwhelming. But which is the best choice for your budget? After exploring many of the options, we decided to try the product, which has come recommended by many consumers. In this UltraBoost review, we will explore the pros and cons of the WiFi repeater so that you can decide whether or not this is the right product for you!
Reasons for a slow Wireless connection
There are many reasons why your Wi-Fi connection is slow and weak. If the router antenna isn’t strong enough, coverage won’t be sufficient. Sometimes, metal objects (e.g. filing cabinets, refrigerators, and freezers) are obstacles for the wifi signal. Metal conducts electricity and magnetism, it can absorb radio waves, reducing the signal strength of wireless connections. Microwave ovens are also notorious for this. Other connections nearby can also block and/or interfere with your signal. If you live in a residential area, you are near multiple different routers from your surrounding neighbors. Just have a look at your available networks to see just how many wifi signals are fighting for connections! If you work in an office block, this is also likely to be a problem with surrounding offices. One solution is purchasing and installing a second Wi-Fi router or an internet cable, but these are far from the most convenient solutions. A Wi-Fi booster device is much easier and quicker to install. It is also less expensive, and can help more than a second router. In addition, this small device is compact enough to be a convenient solution anywhere in the building.
Reasons for a weak and slow wifi connection
- Metal appliances
- Metal in walls
- Microwaves when in use
- Some cordless phones
- Weather conditions
- Other wifi connections
Fixing Wifi Dead Zones
- Reposition the Wifi router
- Eliminate barriers
- Consider using a wired connection if possible
- Adjust the router antenna
The wifi ultraboost is compatible with just about any device out there. It supports a wide variety of devices and we have yet to see a device that wouldn’t work with wifi ultraboost.
What’s inside the box?
Each wifi ultraboost comes in a box with a user manual, a wireless mini extender, and an RJ45 cable to enable you to set up your connection quickly and efficiently. Within minutes of opening the box, we had ours up and running with ease.
The device utilizes inbuilt antennas to extend the reach of your WiFi signal across multiple rooms and storeys. Whether you live in a small studio apartment or a big three-storey house, it was designed to transmit your WiFi signal to every corner of your property, enabling you to have great wifi connection in any room or area of your home.
Who Is UltraBoost Best For?
The Wifi UltraBoost is great for any person, household, or organization that wants to improve the wireless connectivity in their home or office most office and domestic internet connections.
If you have suffered from any of the following problems, this Wifi booster may help you:
- Wi-Fi “Dead Zones” – Many buildings have dead zones – where there is no WiFi connectivity at all. In most cases, this is usually because the WiFi router is too far away from the device that needs to connect to it, however this can also be due to architectural designs or features of the building that block signal (thicker walls and metal appliances are particularly troublesome for doing this).
- Large Property – If you have a large property, you would most likely benefit from installing a WiFi ultraboost device. Simply using a WiFi router on its own – even a top-quality model – will most likely not be powerful enough to provide good signal and connection to every corner of your home. This tiny device was designed to give great connection in every nook and cranny of the property, and for any device. You may also be looking to connect to your WiFi router from outside the house.
- Slow Or Unreliable Connectivity In Certain Zones – Even if your property does not have any completely dead zones, there are most likely corners or rooms where connectivity is very slow and/or signal weaker than in other areas. For example, if the router is placed on the ground floor of your house, but you want to connect from a laptop or TV upstairs, you will most likely experience slower connection than if you were in the same room as the router. If you work from home sometimes or often, slower connection can lead to frustration, reduced productivity, and even affect your family’s finances!
- You Want Faster Wi-Fi – Even if there are no dead or unreliable zones in your house, you may still want faster and/or more reliable signal! A good range extender will maximize the speed and efficiency of your existing Wi-Fi connection without the need to upgrade to an expensive new router. Wi-Fi boosters also enable you to use more connected devices simultaneously without reducing or compromising the speed or reliability of each device’s signal.
The Benefits of Using a Range Extender
- Works with all brands of routers and with any internet provider.
- It eliminates dead zones and zones with slower or reduced signal.
- There is no need to move your existing router to improve your WiFi signal
- You do not need an internet cable
- You do not need to move furniture or obstacles to increase your signal strength
- Unlike a second router, there is no extra subscription charge
- Affordable price
- Stylish, compact and great design
How to Use It?
After removing the WiFi Ultraboost from the box, simply plug it into a socket and switch it on, then connect it to your router network. Ensure that your existing router is switched on and working properly first. This only took us a few minutes to set up. Once it is connected, the signal will be boosted to every area of your house, increasing connectivity across your whole home. To check the new difference in speed, you can test before and after installing WiFi Ultraboost. Searching Google for “Wi-Fi speed test” will give you several results to use to compare the speed of your signal. When we did a speed test, we noticed a significant increase in speed!
What we didn’t like?
When researching the Wireless Ultraboost reviews, some consumers still struggled with slow or unreliable Wi-Fi connection. However, most of these consumers appeared to be using low-quality existing networks. If your router is of low quality, the amount that a WiFi booster can improve your signal may be limited. If your Wi-Fi booster is not working to the level expected, it may be worth checking the quality and/or installation of your existing router, and perhaps even upgrading to a different router or network plan.
Where can you buy it?
If you are looking to purchase the WIFI UltraBoost, check out the official website of the manufacturer. The advanced technology may lead you to expect that the device will be expensive – however, the price is very reasonable and affordable!
The prices are as follows:
- 1 device for $49
- 2 devices for $69 (or $35 each!)
- 4 devices for $123 (or $31 each!)
- You can also buy 2 devices for $98 and get one free, or 3 devices for $135 and get 2 free!
Our Verdict – Should You Buy It?
Overall, customers have been very happy with the performance of wifi ultraboost. Customers report significant improvements in the speed and reliability of their Wi-Fi signal since using the Ultraboost. We also experienced good results – the only issues that we had were when testing it with poorer quality routers in the first place, so it is worth ensuring that your existing router is of a decent quality and performance before purchasing any brand of Wi-Fi signal booster. In conclusion, the wifi booster provides a highly-effective boost to WiFi signal strength and reliability. Surfing the web was smoother than before in every area of the house. Downloading large files was quick, and streaming video, music and online games was a breeze. This device was every bit as effective as other brands of signal booster available on the market, at a more competitive price. A WiFi booster is an essential addition to any household, and this is one of the best options overall. Considering the fact that the manufacturer (same company that sells products like the xWatch and X One Phone) offers a money-back guarantee on the product, it is definitely worth trying out the device and taking advantage of the special offer. We hope that this WIFI Ultraboost analysis has been helpful to you!
Is wifi ultraboost any good?
The WiFi Ultraboost plug-in WiFi range extender can boost wifi speeds up to 300mbps. This speed is enough for a stable and good internet speed and connectivity, even for multiple connected devices.
Do wireless wifi boosters work?
Wireless boosters do work. By increasing signal strength and eliminating dead zones, overall connection speed is better.
Does WiFi booster increase speed?
The WiFi extender increases speed by increasing WiFi signal strength. This eliminates dead zones and increases overall connection speed. Slow internet speed could be due to the package you are subscribed to with your ISP (internet service provider).
How to install wifi Ultraboost?
There are two easy ways to setup Wifi Ultraboost.
Setting up the wifi booster via WPS
- Press the WPS button on your router for 3 seconds
- Press the wps button on the wifi extender for 3 seconds
- Wait until connected
Setup Wifi Ultraboost with your Mobile Phone
- Plug the wifi booster into a power socket
- Find the “Wifi-Repeater” wireless network on your phone
- Open your browser and input 192.168.0.1
- Use “admin” for both the username and password
- Start the setup wizard
- Choose “repeater”
- Select the WiFi signal you want to boost
- Wifi Ultraboost is ready
- 1 What is it?
- 2 How does Wifi UltraBoost work?
- 3 Reasons for a slow Wireless connection
- 4 Compatibility
- 5 What’s inside the box?
- 6 Who Is UltraBoost Best For?
- 7 The Benefits of Using a Range Extender
- 8 How to Use It?
- 9 What we didn’t like?
- 10 Where can you buy it?
- 11 Our Verdict – Should You Buy It?
- 12 Is wifi ultraboost any good?
- 13 Do wireless wifi boosters work?
- 14 Does WiFi booster increase speed?
- 15 How to install wifi Ultraboost?